The academic programs at Royal Roads University have been created and are monitored by active and influential advisory council. These councils meet on a regular basis to ensure that Royal Roads University programs remain relevant to market demands and meet the changing needs of society.
The School of Leadership Studies Advisory Council members are:
- Andrea Baumann, Associate VP, Global Health, Faculty of Health Sciences, McMaster University
- Debbie Godfrey, Assistant Deputy Minister, BC Public Service Agency
- Susan Good, Executive Director, IPP and Patient Experience, BC Mental Health and Substance Use Services, PHSA
- Lorelei Higgins, Indigenous Relations Strategist, Strategy Implementation, City of Calgary
- Darren Sandbeck, Chief Paramedic, Alberta Health Services EMS
- David Stevenson, Executive Director, Partnerships & Community Renewal Division, Government of BC