The academic programs at Royal Roads University have been created and are monitored by active and influential advisory council. These councils meet on a regular basis to ensure that Royal Roads University programs remain relevant to market demands and meet the changing needs of society.
The School of Leadership Studies Advisory Council members are:
- Dr. Philip Cook - Executive Director, (IICRD) International Institute for Child Rights Development
- Mr. Rod Dewar - Former President and CEO, Island Savings Credit Union
- Ms. Tracey Herbert - Executive Director, First Peoples' Heritage, Language and Culture Council
- Ms. Kathy Kinloch - President, (BCIT) British Columbia Institute of Technology
- Dr. Stuart MacLeod - Child and Family Research Institute
- Ms. Paddy Meade - Deputy Minister of Health and Social Services, Yukon Government
- Dr. Judy Rogers - Judy Rogers Consulting, Inc.
- Dr. Shankar Sankaran - Associate Professor, School of the Built Environment, Faculty of Design, Architecture and Building, University of Technology Sydney
- Dr. Lynn Stevenson - Associate Deputy Minister of Health, BC Ministry of Health